- Skill level
This is a detailed toy pattern with detailed instruction on crochetting s cute slim girl in a pumpkin skirt. It can be a nice present or Halloween decoration!
I was designing it as a Halloween doll. But recently I was tols that it isnot eery and looks like a perfect autumn Harvest Fairy
The file also includes leaves pattern. The Pumpkin pattern you can download for free from my blog or shop.
- finished toy size is 24 cm
- number pf pages in this pattern 10
- this dol is crocheted in spirals right side out
- it may be a little tricky: to adjust hair, make a nice face expresion, to stuff narrow toy details smoothly
You can get my help in crocheting regardless from when you have bought the pattern.
If you have lost the file or delated it just contact me and I'll be happy to resend it to you.
- DK-weight yarn of 4 colors: orange, beige, green and brown (or any other color that you chose for hair) and a hook size that matches your yarn
I crocheted with Baby acrylic yarn 300m in 100g with 1.25 mm hook size.
The finished Doll is 24 cm high when crocheted with these yarn and hook.
- DMC embroidery cotton floss of 3 colors: brown, red, black
- two black beads for eyes (I use 3 mm glass beads)
- polyester fiberfill
- yarn needle
- strong beige thread to sew hands
- a piece of thin plastic to insert into the base
- strong orange thread to shape the pumpkin