Cuddly the Monkey
- Skill level
Soft and bright monkey is created for hugging and taking it to bed!
Make sure that you use the yarn that easy to wash up! Because you kid won't let it out his or her hands!
It is also a symbol of 2016 year - the year of Monkey in the Chinese zodiac.
- The toy is more than 20 inches high
- The pattern is in pdf format in 11 pages
- The toy is crocheted in continuous spirals right side out
- You will need the reverse single crochet stitch for socks and scarf
You can get my help in crocheting regardless from when you have bought the pattern.
If you have lost the file or delated it just contact me and I'll be happy to resend it to you.
- Super Bulky Yarn Himalaya Dolphin Baby 120 m in 100 g and 3.25 mm hook size (or other hook size that is comfortable to you). You will need:
Yellow Yarn – 250 g
White yarn – 60 g
Bright and light pink yarn – about 50 g in total
- Toy stuffing (polyester fiberfill)
- Yarn needle to sew parts of the toy
- 2 black beads for eyes (I use 6 mm glass beads), long thin needle and strong black thread to sew them (I use DMC Perle Cotton #8 or #5)
You can use safe eyes instead