- Skill level
Small and easy to make Hearts can be a perfect present. Especially if you need to make a lot of presents in no time! !
Detailed explanations and lots of photos will help you even if you are just beginning to learn how to crochet toys.
- The finished size is about 3-10 cm
- pdf format pattern 8 pages
- The toy is crocheted in continuous spirals right side out
- The pattern includes instructions on loop hanger
- American Abbreviations
You can get my help in crocheting no matter when you downloaded the pattern.
If you have lost the file or delated it just contact me and I'll be happy to resend it to you.
Materials you will need
- Light acrylic yarn and hook that matches the yarn. Yarn colors: red or any other
I’ve used 100% acrylic 300 m in 100 g, steel Clover Amour hook 1.5 mm
- Polyester fiberfill.
- Tapestry needle to sew parts of the toy.
- You can also want to attach a chain ring or a string for hanging.