Dora the Explorer
- Skill level
Do your children like Dora the Exlorer cartoon?
A detailed pattern of crocheted Dora with detailed explanations and photos will help you to make this nice Dora Doll!
The pattern also includes Dora's Backpack, crocheted eyes, istructions on arms connecting.
Look also for Swiper the Fox pattern! Boots pattern will be a little later.
- The doll's size is 25 cm
- the pattern has 15 pages
- Hands are movable (tutorial is included in pattern)
- This toy is crocheted in spirals right side out
- Main complacations can be with - small fingers, hair connecting, face embroidery.
You can get my help in crocheting regardless from when you have bought the pattern.
If you have lost the file or delated it just contact me and I'll be happy to resend it to you.
- DK-weight yarn of beige, pink, light pink, white and yellow colors
and hook size that matches the yarn (or any other yarn that you like to crochet with)
- dark brown or black yarn for hair
- light violet yarn to make the backpack
I crocheted with acrylic Baby yarn 300 m in 100 g. Hook size 1.25 mm.
- DMC cotton embroidery floss of black, white, red and dark brown colors to make the face
- toy stuffing (polyester fiberfill)
- yarn needle to sew the parts of the toy
- strong pink thread to attach arms and make them movable. Long needle.