- Skill level
Small and easy to make Tiny Monkey can be a perfect present. Especially if you need to make a lot of presents in no time! If you have already crocheted Tiny Sheep from my pattern I'm sure you will want to try this one too!
Detailed explanations and lots of photos will help you even if you are just beginning to learn how to crochet toys.
- The finished size is about 5-6 cm
- pdf format pattern 7 pages
- The toy is crocheted in continuous spirals right side out
- The pattern includes instructions on beads tightening and small details sewing
- American Abbreviations
You can get my help in crocheting no matter when you downloaded the pattern.
If you have lost the file or delated it just contact me and I'll be happy to resend it to you.
Materials you will need
- Light acrylic yarn and hook that matches the yarn. Yarn colors: brown and yellow
I’ve used 100% acrylic 300m in 100g, steel Clover Amour hook 1.5mm
- Polyester fiberfill.
- Tapestry needle to sew parts of the toy.
- Thin black thread (about 1m) to embroider the mouth and to sew the beads (I use DMC Perle Cotton #8 or sewing thread in a few strands) and thin needle that goes through the bead.
- 2 black beads 2 – 3 mm in diameter
(it is better to pick up the bead size after you have finished the head because depending on the yarn and tension you may need different bead size). You can also use safe eyes instead or embroider black points with a few stitches.
- 4 wooden beads 6 mm in diameter for hands and feet.
- You can also want to attach a chain ring or a string for hanging.