- Skill level
It is a detailed pdf instruction how to crochet the Daemon Penguin. The pattern is in English, American terminology.
Crochet a cool present or Halloween decoration! Download the pattern immediately after the payment and enjoy crocheting.
You may sell finished toys made from my patterns.
The Daemon Penguin pattern includes:
- basic penguin pattern
- movable wings tutorial
- photo instructions on eyes and face
- 2 options for the fork (both have mini photo tutorials)
- penguin size is about 11 - 14 сm
- the pattern is in pdf in 14 pages
- American terminology
- the toy is crocheted right side out in spirals. Eyes and white chest are crocheted wrong side out
- wings are movable
- the pattern is available in English and Russian languages
You can get my help in crocheting regardless from when you have bought the pattern.
If you have lost the file or delated it just contact me and I’ll be happy to resend it to you.
- 4 colors of the same yarn size: white, black, yellow, and red
- a hook that matches the yarn
- a tapestry needle to sew the parts of the toy
- polyester fiberfill
- a long thin needle and red cotton yarn to sew the wings movable -1 yellow chenille Stem or a piece of wire and glue
I have used Light Worsted 100% acrylic yarn 300m in 100g and 1.5 mm Clover hook
The height of the penguin crocheted with this yarn is about 11 cm. When crocheted with different yarn, the size may differ.
Press Add to Cart button and download the pattern!
Have a nice day! And enjoy crocheting! :)