- Skill level
I'm happy to introduce you my new Penguin American Indian. He has his own wigwam and fire.
Crochet a cool present or decoration! Download the pattern immediately after the payment and enjoy crocheting.
You may sell finished toys made from my patterns. You can also use all the accessories when crocheting other toys (for dolls or other animals) but it is not allowed to include them into your own patterns.
The American Indian pattern includes:
- basic penguin pattern
- movable wings tutorial
- feathers tutorial
- wigwam pattern
- fpdc, bpdc and reverse stitch tutorials
- penguin size is about 11 - 14 сm
- the pattern s in pdf in 20 pages
- American terminology
- the toy is crocheted right side out in spirals. Eyes and white chest are crocheted wrong side out
- wigwam is crocheted in roes using hdc, fpdc and bpdc (tutorials included)
- wings are movable
- you will need reverse sincle crochet stitch (crab stitch) for edges
- the pattern is available in English and Russian languages
You can get my help in crocheting regardless from when you have bought the pattern.
If you have lost the file or delated it just contact me and I'll be happy to resend it to you.
- 6 colors of the same yarn size: white, black, yellow, beige, red, and brown
- a hook that matches the yarn
- a tapestry needle to sew the parts of the toy
- polyester fiberfill
- a long thin needle and black cotton yarn to sew the wings movable
- 7 bamboo sticks for the wigwam
- a comb to fluffy the feathers and fire
- hair spray (optional)
- black permanent marker (optional)
I have used Light Worsted 100% acrylic yarn 300m in 100g and 1.5 mm Clover hook
The height of the penguin crocheted with this yarn is about 11 cm. When crocheted with different yarn, the size may differ.
Press Add to Cart button and download the American Indian pattern!
Have a nice day! And enjoy crocheting! :)