- Skill level
My new Leprechaun Penguin loves his gold! But he will be glad to share with you if you caught him!
A cool St. Patrick's Day decoration or present! Download the pattern immediately after the payment.
You can separately crochet four leaves clovers to use as small presents or keychain hangers.
The pattern includes:
- penguin pattern
- movable wings tutorial
- leprechaun hat pattern
- cauldroun and coins pattern
- four leaves clover tutorial
- penguin size is about 11 - 14 сm
- the pattern is in pdf in 20 pages
- the toy is crocheted right side out in spirals. Eyes and white chest are crocheted wrong side out
- wings are movable
- you will need reverse single crochet stitch for edges
- USA terminology
You can get my help in crocheting regardless from when you have bought the pattern.
If you have lost the file or delated it just contact me and I'll be happy to resend it to you.
- 5 colors of the same yarn size: white, black, yellow, green and brown
- a hook that matches the yarn
- a tapestry needle to sew the parts of the toy
- polyester fiberfill
- a long thin needle and black cotton yarn to sew the wings movable
I have used 100% acrylic yarn 300m in 100g and 1.5 mm Clover hook
The height of the penguin crocheted with this yarn is about 11 cm.